For the finer things on Fullarton, make it low-care and luxe over two levels
Where luxe low maintenance living meets family friendly with all the finer things, just a five-minute drive from the city’s parkland perimeter.
One of just six like-minded 2-storey homes, just seconds from Highgate Village.
With three living zones to the lower level entertaining has never been more of a breeze.
The crescendo: a luxe open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, glass splashbacks, storage in spades, the full quota of Smeg appliances, and one foot in the easy-care courtyard.
Head up the stairs to greet a tale of two sides with one mission: blissful rest. Turn left to uncover a master suite with walk-in robe, a private balcony catching Hills views, and one very large ensuite. The kids will turn right, where two double bedrooms – each with built-in robes – claim an exclusive pass to a bathroom they can call their own.
And what a place it is when the likes of Concordia College, Unley High School and Highgate Primary School sit within one kilometre of this launching pad to the delights of Unley and Hyde Park. You’ve made it.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Flexible floorplan with casual meals to open-plan living/kitchen
– Remote Panelift entry to double garage with internal access (extra guest parking available).
– Video intercom and integrated security system
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– High-end LED lighting and switches throughout
– Spacious separate laundry to lower level
– Easy-care, landscaped gardens
– Smeg dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop to kitchen
– Built-in study nook/desk to bedroom two
– Quality curtains/drapes throughout
– Close to public transport for quick car-less commute to the CBD
– Just moments from award winning Foodland, Frewville
– Ducted vacuuming
CT / 6125/300
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RR’MR(RR)14
Built / 2013
Land / 246m2
Council Rates / $2095.00pa
Community Rates / $274.28pa
SA Water / $275.76pq
ES Levy / $471.15pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.