Live like a royal… a modern take on an English Tudor
This statement residence built in 2016 is sure to impress… delivering a beautiful tribute to the classic English Tudor with all the modern conveniences whilst simultaneously being located in a prime position close to the thriving cafes and restaurants of Brighton beach.
Well-designed with striking street frontage, this remarkable abode provides a holiday-at-home feeling whilst offering an abundance of space and breath-taking scenic views.
The considerate floorplan hosts the majority of the main living quarters downstairs with a open plan kitchen and living/dining opening out onto an impressive undercover entertaining area.
Moving upstairs the spacious second level comprises of up to five bedrooms, three of which offer their own private ensuites and robes, and the fourth with a private bathroom. The fifth bedroom can be utilised as a second living area and opens out onto its’ own private balcony that provides panoramic views, basking the room in glowing sunsets of an evening.
40B Limbert Avenue is the perfect combination of luxury appointed family living and expansive entertaining, representing the perfect opportunity for growing families of all sizes.
Additional Features and Benefits:
– Up to five generously sized bedrooms, three with their own robes, ceiling fans and luxurious private ensuite
– Designer kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and plenty of bench space
– Two spacious living areas, perfect for growing families
– Easy-care timber floorboards
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– 5kW Solar System
– Outdoor undercover patio overlooking the rear yard provides the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining area all year round
– A great amount of lawn for kids and pets to play
– Secure double garage with automatic roller doors
Things we love:
– Central cosmopolitan location
– A stones’ throw from thriving cafes and restaurants
– Brighton Beach, Westfield Marion, Flinders University & Hospital all a stones’ throw away
– Great selection of quality nearby schools
– Multiple transport access to the city, beach and Marion Shopping & Aquatic Centres
– Short drive to the start of the Southern Expressway which connects you to all of the fabulous restaurant and winery options that McLaren Vale has to offer
CT / 6148/662
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 2016
Land / 427m2
Frontage / 10.00m
Council Rates / $1677.67pa
SA Water / $204.57pq
ES Levy / $136.45pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.