City Fringe living with breath taking views
Best offers by 12pm on Monday the 28th of January
Located in a sought-after location of Wayville, this is apartment living at its finest with every amenity, form of transportation, restaurants, bars, and beautiful parks at your fingertips not to mention stunning views overlooking Adelaide, whilst remaining close to the Adelaide CBD.
Set upon an open floor plan, the property is sleek, stylish and surprisingly spacious- fit with a modern kitchen that boasts stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher along with plenty of storage space.
Features & Benefits:
– Generous open plan lounge/dining area and a lovely balcony that outlooks over Adelaide
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom equip with walk in robe, private ensuite and spa bath
– Second bedroom fitted with built in robe
– Sleek and stylish interior throughout
What We Love:
– Adelaide views from bedroom and balcony
– Low maintenance lock up and leave lifestyle
– High demand suburb
– Great local cafes all within walking distance
– A surplus of local amenities including the new specialist Foodland, Mitcham Square & Castle Plaza Shopping Centre
– Nearby quality schooling including Adelaide High School, Annesley Junior School, Goodwood Primary & Pultney Grammar.
CT / 6132/818
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / URC’16
Built / 2010
Council Rates / $1052pa
Community Rates / $946.07pq
ES Levy / $118.50pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.