When the complete package catches the city and sunset, it’s Wattle Park at the peak of its powers…
With the no-expense-spared transformation to match its city and sunset glimpses on the high side of a sought after street and the doorstep of St Peters Girls College, this is where Wattle Park peaks to lofty levels, in more ways than one.
It’s ’60s-built bones became the strong foundations of a feverishly stylish overhaul headlined by three main living zones, including the lavish sunken lounge with marble feature, fireplace and its own sneak peak of the city’s flickering night lights.
Quality was the order of the day, delivered where it matters most amongst a floorplan of three double bedrooms; one with a walk-in robe and an ensuite smothered in travertine.
To fully appreciate the sum of its parts, stop to savour its inspired little pieces; like the stone tops and stainless steel appliances of a kitchen with Miele dishwasher and a 900mm freestanding oven/gas cooktop to cater for a hungry crowd.
And what a happy crowd it will be under the gargantuan alfresco pavilion with soaring roof, industrial style pendants and a gas-ready BBQ station alongside lawn for kids, pets and a potential pool, perhaps?
Whether you’re working in a study with the scope to be a theatre room, sitting in that sunken lounge whilst the winter sun settles over the city, or standing on the adjacent balcony with the best glimpses of all…
The quieter moments are also catered for in a home with the added surprises of a cellar and a 4-car garage with concrete floors, remote entry, workbench and a wondrously large wall of storage. Welcome to the complete package in Wattle Park,
And there’s so much more:
– Flexible floorplan with casual meals-dinning room connecting kitchen to lounge room and alfresco pavilion
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Video intercom and alarm system provisions
– Automatic watering and irrigation system beautifully presented front and rear gardens
– Brand new Rinnai gas hot water system
– Spa and stone tiling to main bathroom
– Quality joinery/storage throughout
– Secret/hidden staircase behind stylish timber feature walls
– Easy-care, concrete style tiled floors to kitchen/meals, study/second lounge
– Custom curtains/drapes throughout
– Mirrored built-in robes to bedroom 2
– Just moments from Wattle Park shopping precinct and Burnside Primary School
CT / 5408/957
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R9
Built / 1967
Land / 743m2 approx
Frontage / 24.38m approx
Council Rates / $2,202.05pa
SA Water / $482.97pq
ES Levy / $209.90pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.