An architectural masterpiece villa meets the beachside best of all worlds within a walk of a world-class Square…
Architecturally built for the modern family, ready to launch into the hot Australian summer…
Welcome to the best of all worlds, within just 300 metres of both the sea and the world-class Square that put Henley Beach on the map.
Soaring into the sky to strike an imposing first impression, this 2011-built, 3-bedroom home allocates its consistent class and quality to three levels.
The best moments will meet in the middle on a second level that starts with a master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony for morning coffee amongst the salty sea air.
Follow the solid timber floors past a powder room and into open-plan living leveraged by a kitchen with stone tops, the full quota of Smeg appliances, breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, and prime position overlooking the dining/lounge room…
The current owners have left their stylish mark with a custom panelled feature wall smothered in a moody black and boosted by built-in cabinetry with leather pull handles and a TV mount.
Swing open the timber-framed bi-folds to create a seamless, summer-loving transition to the alfresco pavilion with down lighting, ceiling fan and a gas point for your Beefeater BBQ.
The starring second level stands between a lower level with double garage and cellar, and a third level with two double bedrooms, another sleek bathroom, and a retreat/4th bedroom with a terrace balcony of its own.
And there’s more:
– Just a 10-minute walk from Henley High School
– Enjoy heavily reduced energy bills with a 5kw (6KW inverter) solar system
– Lofty 2.8m-high ceilings
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Secure gated entry with alarm and video intercom
– Remote Panelift entry to double garage
– Caesarstone splashbacks, 900mm gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and much more to kitchen
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Clipsal Saturn light switches and LED down lighting
– Easy care, landscaped gardens – with lawn for kids and pets – to rear yard
– Light grabbing skylights to upper level
– Just a short walk from everything you will ever need at Henley Square
CT / 6073/154
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / R’17
Built / 2011
Land / 299m2
Frontage / 8.51m
Council Rates / $2,620.00pa
SA Water / $370.00pq
ES Levy / $536.00pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.