From classic cool to pool and all, it’s great from go to Yeo…
Beyond the blooming jacarandas that line its quiet street stands a 4-bedroom mix of period charm, wing-spreading space and a flexible floorplan with upgraded open-plan living upon a pool to put the crowd-pleasing exclamation on every summer to come…
All tied up in a bow of beautiful convenience at the doorstep of Unley, Hyde Park and Mitcham, and the sought schools to send the kids through kindy to college.
What was built in 1925 was extended along the way, and then upgraded just five years ago by the current owners of some 20 years to complete this light and bright puzzle on a perfect 580sqm (approx.) block.
Those original pine floors (this time in a matte finish), soaring 3.1m-high ceilings, accentuated architraves and picture rails, and functional fireplaces we’ve all come to appreciate in the period home are all yours.
Four double bedrooms full of natural light – each with built-in storage – let you pick and choose a changing floorplan for changing needs. Nice.
Framed in solid timber floors and a wall of windows, the extension is a truly versatile front row seat to the pool and a striking kitchen with breakfast bar, glass splashbacks and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
The recently upgraded laundry/second bathroom gives a sleek salute to the stunning main bathroom with full-height tiling in Italian Porcelain – that last piece of the puzzle. Perfect.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Perfectly located on a quiet tree-lined street
– Zoned for Unley High and Highgate Primary Schools
– Carport with room for two cars undercover
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to original home
– Efficient split R/C to extension/living
– Alfresco pavilion with café blinds
– Salt chlorinated in-ground pool
– Beautifully presented gardens with sprinkler system, lawn for backyard cricket and a shed for your tools
– LED down lighting to living
– Close to some of Adelaide’s most prestigious schools, including Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Just moments from the world-class Foodland, Frewville
– And so many more.
CT / 5093/940
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RS(L)’L11.2
Built / 1925
Land / 580m2
Frontage / 15.24m
Council Rates / $2,229.40pa
SA Water / $295.40pq
ES Levy / $196.85pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.